Sites of Interest
- Office of Hawaiian Affairs: A state agency managed by elected Native Hawaiian trustees, providing programs for the betterment of the Hawaiian community.
- Protect Kaho‘olawe ‘Ohana: Information on the Island of Kaho’olawe, which is being restored from decades as a Navy bombing target and managed as a Hawaiian cultural reserve for eventual transfer to the sovereign Hawaiian nation.
- Native Hawaiian Advisory Council: An educational and legal support group for Native Hawaiians, with an emphasis on water rights issues.
- Native Hawaiian Legal Corporation: The only non-profit, public interest law firm concentrating in the area of Native Hawaiian Rights.
- Ka Huli Ao Center for Excellence in Native Hawaiian Law: An academic center at William S. Richardson School of Law that promotes education, scholarship, community outreach and collaboration.
- Hui Mālama I Nā Kūpuna O Hawai‘i Nei
- Hawai‘inuiākea School of Hawaiian Knowledge
- Polynesian Voyaging Society: Perpetuating the art and science of traditional Polynesian voyaging and the spirit of exploration through experiential educational programs.
- Department of Hawaiian Home Lands
- Kamehameha Schools
- Legal Aid Society of Hawai‘i